Precinct 2056 is comprised of two zip codes: 75240 and 75254.
Click on the button below showing your zip code to see a list of your representatives:
Or visit the Dallas County Elections website for further information:
Dallas County Elections website
Register to Vote
Current Volunteer Opportunities
GOTV (Get Out The Vote) door hangers our Precinct and others.
Voter Registration Drives
Hispanic Outreach Opportunities
Who Represents Me?
FOR MORE INFORMATION,
9669 N Central Expy, Suite 100
Dallas TX 75231
Monday, February 15, 2016 through
Friday, February 26, 2016 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fretz Park Library
6990 Belt Line Rd
Dallas, TX 75254
Tuesday, March 1, 2016
King of Glory Lutheran Church
6411 LBJ Freeway
Dallas, TX 75240
Photo Identification Required for Voting in Person
Acceptable forms of Photo ID:
• Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
• Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
• Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
• Texas concealed handgun license issued by DPS
• United States military identification card containing the person’s photograph
• United States citizenship certificate containing the person’s photograph
• United States passport
With the exception of the U.S. citizenship certificate, the identification must be current or have expired no more than 60 days before being presented for voter qualification at the polling place.
Current voting information will be posted as it is received closer to voting season.